The Slaters Electricals installation division offers a comprehensive UK nationwide industrial HV and LV cable works service including cable jointing, cable pulling, cable installation, pressure testing, re-routing of existing feeds and terminations.
Our installation division primarily operates from a dedicated base in Sheffield, with additional skilled engineers based at our Head Office and main works in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Whether a simple or complex project, cable works should be undertaken by experienced and accredited experts. Slaters have provided cable works services up to 33kV since 1994. We are fully certified under all the major accreditation schemes including NICEIC, ECA, SafeContractor, Achilles UVDB Verify and ISO 9001 & 14001.
Cable Works are undertaken on a standalone basis or as part of a Slaters full package solution.
Cable Work services we offer include:
- LV and HV cable laying, pulling and installation to ducts, trenches or ladder racking systems
- Cable jointing from 415V to 33kV
- Cable testing and fault locating
- Partial discharge testing
- Cable mapping surveys
- Cable containment systems
- Cable spiking
- Cable calculations
- Civil works including cable trenching & reinstatement, transformer plinths, transformer bunds, palisade fencing