Bespoke Containerised Substations
For sale or hire
We specialise in the design, manufacture & commissioning of pre-fabricated containerised substations up to 33kV.
Bespoke Containerised Solutions – for Purchase or Hire
Utilising our vast experience and in-house stock of new and refurbished transformers and switchgear, we design, build and commission bespoke shipping container or GRP enclosed transformer substations and switchrooms to suit your site’s specific requirements and budget.
Whether for temporary infrastructure/site works or permanent installation, for example at renewable energy and generation projects, we will listen to you and design and manufacture a custom solution to meet your needs, managed by a dedicated Slaters project manager from initial enquiry to final commissioning.
Containerised substation types that we regularly supply include:
-HV Switchboard with segregated Control Room
-LV Switchboard with a segregated Control Room
-Bunded Liquid Cooled Transformer internally cabled & segregated to feed an in-built HV or LV Switchboard
-Package Substation compromising of a bunded Transformer close coupled to an HV RMU/Switch & LV Feeder Cabinet
-Cast Resin or Liquid Cooled Transformer Substation
General features of the Slaters Container Substation range:
- Choice of refurbished or new switchgear from our in-house stock (UK’s widest selection of switchgear manufacturers and types).
- Choice of refurbished or new mineral oil or Midel filled distribution transformers (bunded or un-bunded) or cast resin transformers.
- Choice of new or refurbished 20, 30 or 40ft ISO shipping containers modified to specification with secure access doors, ventilation and cable access, or purpose built GRP enclosures.
- Removable rear access covers for cabling along with pre-cut floor to accept main cables.
- Battery tripping units, thermostatically controlled heating and ventilation, strip lighting, LV distribution board and sockets.
- Emergency lighting, emergency stop switch facility, Electricity at Work Act posters.
- Option for a remote control station to electrically open/close circuit breakers & provide status indications.
- Dispatched from our works fully tested for fast “plug and play” commissioning on site.
Contact us today to find out why many of the UK’s leading infrastructure and generation companies choose Slaters Electricals for their Containerised Substation requirements.