New and refurbished LV switchgear
— designed, built or modified to your specification
Slaters Electricals offer new and refurbished low voltage switchgear and sub distribution equipment up to 6300A.
We also offer a comprehensive range of services and spare parts from stock to support legacy LV switchgear.
Equipment hire is also available.
New or Refurbished Low Voltage Switchgear
We offer bespoke new or refurbished LV switchgear designed, built or modified to customer specification.
- 415V or 690V from 250A to 6300A
- Built to IEC/BS EN 61439-2
- Floor standing or wall mounted
- Industry leading 18 month warranty
- Short lead-times
We support the UK and overseas installed base of legacy low voltage switchgear with the following services:
- Full rebuilds, overhaul, refurbishment & repair
- Retrofits and upgrades
- Replacement LV Breakers 16A to 6300A including ACBs and MCCBs.
- Auxiliary equipment and spare parts
- Decommissioning of redundant switchgear
We hold equipment and spares to support LV switchgear manufactured by current and legacy OEMs including:
- GEC, including System 4 & Miniform
- Schneider, including Merlin Gerin & Square D
- Dorman Smith, including Loadline and Tyco.
- Durham Switchgear / ABB