Slaters Electricals supplies and supports the widest range of high and medium voltage switchgear in the UK.
We partner with leading OEMs to supply new MV and HV switchgear to customer specification.
New switchgear is typically supplied as part of a full package solution to include power & distribution transformer supply, installation and ongoing maintenance services.
Slaters Electricals have sold, hired, refurbished, repaired, modified, retrofitted, upgraded, tested and installed HV & MV Switchgear for over 70 years.
Our in-depth knowledge of every major UK installed OEM’s types means that we are widely acknowledged as one of the UK’s leading authorities on MV & HV switchgear.
Major OEMs regularly consult us for advice about their legacy equipment and purchase from our high-quality stock.
We support the UK and overseas installed base of UK origin legacy MV and HV switchgear with the following services:
- Supply of fully refurbished units
- Full rebuilds, overhaul, refurbishment & repair of client’s exiting equipment
- Retrofits and upgrades
- Extension of existing switchboards
- Auxiliary equipment and spare parts
- Decommissioning & removal of redundant switchgear
We hold equipment in stock and refurbish it to ‘as new’ condition upon order. Switchgear types available include:
- SF6 Insulated Circuit Breakers
- SF6 Insulated Ring Main Units
- SF6 Switches
- Vacuum Insulated Circuit Breakers
- Oil Insulated Circuit Breakers
- Oil Insulated Ring Main Units
- Oil Insulated Fused Switches
- Oil Insulated Switches
We stock equipment and spares to support switchgear manufactured by current and legacy OEMs including:
- Schneider: CN2, CE2c, CE6c, SN6, SE6, Genie, GenieEvo, VISAX
- Reyrolle: YMV2, LMV, LMT1 & 2, LMVP
- Brush: VMV, FV, VSI, VV6/20, VMH, Hawkvac 15, Eclipse
- GEC / AEI: BVP17, VMX-S, VMX-C, VMX-CS, VMX, MX81S, HMX
- Long & Crawford: GF3, J3, J4
- South Wales Switchgear: HG12, D4X, D4XD, D12XE, C4X1
- Yorkshire Switchgear: SOHI, YSF6, IVIO-13, IVIF-13
- ABB: Safe6, ZV2, Unigear, Safeplus
- Other manufacturers sometimes available, including Seimens, Eaton and MEM.
We are internationally renowned for the quality of our refurbished switchgear, which is backed by a comprehensive 36 month warranty.
Call our sales engineers now on +44 (0) 191 414 2916 to discuss your HV and MV switchgear requirements.