Slaters Electricals supplies and supports the widest range of high and medium voltage switchgear in the UK.
We partner with leading OEMs to supply new MV and HV switchgear to customer specification.
Slaters Electricals have sold, hired, refurbished, repaired, modified, retrofitted, upgraded, tested and installed HV & MV Switchgear for over 70 years. Our in-depth knowledge of every major UK installed OEM’s types means that we are widely acknowledged as one of the UK’s leading authorities on MV & HV switchgear.
Major OEMs regularly consult us for advice about their legacy equipment and purchase from our high-quality stock.
We support the UK and overseas installed base of UK origin legacy MV and HV switchgear with the following services:
- Full rebuilds, overhaul, refurbishment & repair
- Retrofits and upgrades
- Extension of existing switchboards
- Auxiliary equipment and spare parts
- Decommissioning of redundant switchgear
We hold equipment and spares to support switchgear manufactured by current and legacy OEMs including:
- Schneider: CN2, CE2c, CE6c, SN6, SE6, Genie, GenieEvo, VISAX
- Reyrolle: YMV2, LMV, LMT1 & 2, LMVP
- Brush: VMV, FV, VSI, VV6/20, VMH, Hawkvac 15, Eclipse
- GEC / AEI: BVP17, VMX-S, VMX-C, VMX-CS, VMX, MX81S, HMX
- Long & Crawford: GF3, J3, J4
- South Wales Switchgear: HG12, D4X, D4XD, D12XE, C4X1
- Yorkshire Switchgear: SOHI, YSF6, IVIO-13, IVIF-13
- ABB: Safe6, ZV2, Unigear, Safeplus
- Other manufacturers sometimes available, including Seimens, Eaton and MEM.
We are internationally renowned for the quality of our refurbished switchgear, which is backed by a comprehensive 36 month warranty.
Call our sales engineers now on +44 (0) 191 414 2916 to discuss your HV and MV switchgear requirements.